Not So Sweet

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Not So Sweet

a slam poem by Lindsay R.

"i'm a sweet girl who's going through alot right now. but Im willing to help with anyone's problems."
Let me explain a few things dearie, what you heard is clearly different from what you're hearing. 
You are not a sweet girl- you are the girl who cried pregnant about a million times throughout high school 
you're a compulsive liar who can't even keep a steady goal unless forced to.
and I'm sure you are going through a lot right now,no don't doubt about it in my mind
 not even the slimmest percentage.
Coming from the girl who just cried and constantly spread lies about others you claim to know but just used for your own selfish purposes.
You didn't have many friends and yet you were still popular around both parts of school
despite the rumors I still thought you were cool. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and you proved those rumors to be right. When you refused to go to the cops when you were raped 
by Chris, the man who lied about his age and two children to you. 
The man who torn your clothes apart and knocked on my door in tears that hot summer day.
You didn't give yourself a chance to any treatment at all to recover from the emotional trauma you may have had or actually do have. 
your parents are well off financially,they have the money to provide you help. 
you couldn't have had a normal conversation with them explaining what was going on. Don't you know that a mother always believes their child who said they were raped and abused sexually?
You refused to help yourself once again,but this time in the past,without self-respect and your whore ways
you could have had a better life for yourself. 
You had so many options,so many opportunities.
I realize you were just saying that to push those who want you to be at your best away.
You say that I'm the liar,but you had claimed to be domestically abused 
by a childhood mutual friend of ours and my brother.
There wasn't any evidence. But you constantly worried me so.
When I started distancing myself from you that's when I began to grow.
Observing your terrible choices and decisions as well as the consequences that came,
I am glad that my life has changed.
From a girl who can't accept help when she knows she truly needs it and lies compulsively.
Anyone who trusts you,your child who has to grow up with you.
will. be ashamed.
This is the girl who cried pregnant to one of the only honest few friends she had,claiming I've lied before
when you know I haven't.
have I held my breath?
Yes.
Have I lied?
No.
to the girl who cried pregnant, if you needed help up from a crumbling bridge
specifically the one on the rusted train tracks and unsturdied metal.
I wouldn't reach out my hand as you beg for mercy
because if i did you would personally be lying breathless inside a hearse on your way to New Jersey.
you say your brother and father had sexually abused you and that could be true, coming from the girl who cried pregnant but "She tends to lie a lot" what do I know?
i know that the girl who cried pregnant is an emotional abuser.
She  is a sociopathic User.
I beg you to stay away from her to prevent yourself from this scenario or she'll be spreading lies about you or someone you know.
the girl who cried pregnant Carrie Ann Beimler is a lie.
she claim's I want attention?
but I wouldn't give two shits if she died.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Words.Write them if you wish.