Imaginary Friend Letter #1- To Casper,With Love

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Dear Casper,

I know you think i abandoned you when i didn't,i've been stuck,trapped and isolated from the isles of imagination for almost a full month now and i really could use your help. From your Deep Brown Hair and sea green eyes.I know it sounds weird to call upon you and summon you so randomly; Especially since i know you're in hawaii trying to help out your new friend Ellie. How's that going along anyway?
Apparently one of my friends,Lyudmila,the one from russia knows how to fly,the first thing you do is run off of a cliff,after that you have to scream "Yolt" its supposed to prevent you from dying. But if you scream and jump off a cliff how does it prevent you from dying just from screaming a special word? I don't think we'll ever know the answer but i am trying to retrieve this suspicious secret,Investigations are currently undergoing on for this sexy russian secret agent.

I was also wondering,If you could create a whole new world one sort of similar to adam and eve and the (Maybe) beginning of time what would it be like? The whole reason why i'm asking is because i've recently started watching this new reality show,I know "What? You? Watching a reality show?" its not a normal thing for me to do but then again neither is watching project runway and starting a pinterest. I've decided to give both some old and new things a try considering how i am going to be dating a handsome MO-FO Sometime in college and having different experiences. I've also realized how i grew up and matured thanks to an english assignment i still need to complete,and its actually a really depressing story. I'll tell you that story another time although i'm sure you already know it;you are a figment of my imagination after all.
I'd like to hear what you think about it and how your Utopia would be and look like.

Until i summon my dear fallen angel again,
To Casper,
With love,
Rin/Saouri/Lindsay.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Words.Write them if you wish.