About this blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2014
I honestly don't care if anyone does read this blog or not,I don't want attention. I just want a place where i can put down some stress or joy during this summer and the upcoming school year. I feel it would be better on here then word press where i won't get as much or no responses at all. I do enjoy a few blogs on here as well and i hope to be just as active as then. Thank you for understanding.

My inspiration for creating this blog is From this wonderful beauty right here
and One of my Huge Role-models,Zoella A.k.a Zoe Sugg She is a soon to be brand new author and she also deals with one of the main problems i have,Anxiety. Although she doesn't have PTSD like i do from a previous -cough- -cough- -mumble-

Thats Pretty much it really about my blog. Thanks for reading or not reading.
Let us hope that things will get better in the next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Words.Write them if you wish.